International customers are responsible for arranging their own return postage to the address below. You will be refunded for the product once your item is received back.
Please send back using a secure postal service, as Forever Soles cannot be liable if the package goes missing.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS ADDRESS:
PO BOX 7092
New South Wales 2478
- All returns must be sent within 30 days of receiving the item.
- PLEASE make sure the original invoice or order number is provided somewhere inside the parcel as proof of purchase.
- The item(s) is in original condition and original packaging, have not been damaged.
- Shoes must not be returned with worn or dirty soles – be cautious when trying on to prevent damaging leather soles. If soles are returned marked and not in re-sellable condition you will be contacted by customer service and a cleaning fee may be requested.
- Please make sure the tissue paper and little shoe bags are included in return to keep the shoe as safe in transit as possible.
- Please check to make sure there is no pet hair on the packaging.
- Please return the shoes as you opened them with buckles and clasps done up.
Once your return has been received we will refund you by your original payment method.
If you need an exchange, please purchase the size you require as a new and separate order. Make sure you do this asap so you don't miss out on the size you need.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Any items marked 'FINAL SALE' in the title cannot be returned for exchange or refund. Please consider that all items listed as final sales are final. Please get in touch if you need assistance with sizing before you purchase these items.
Every item is checked by hand before being carefully packed. Unfortunately sometimes things can go wrong and we apologise if you receive anything that is less than perfect. We have a 3 month faulty claim period. Please note, this excludes general wear and tear.
To receive arrange a return on a faulty item please get in touch and email photos to email@example.com. We will cover all costs of postage for refund or exchange if item is deemed faulty.