Buying shoes online can be daunting. We understand that choosing a pair for your special day that provides comfort for long hours on your feet is important. We want to help provide you with as many details as possible about our shoes so you can feel confident in selecting the right size.
Follow these 5 steps to ensure you select the ideal shoe size for your foot:
- Measure the length of your foot. Follow our foot measure guide below exactly to ensure you get an accurate length for both feet.
- Check the size conversion chart below to see what shoe size is closest to your foot length. Our shoes are in EU sizing.
- Now read the product description page of the style you like. What does the sizing advice suggest from our team for this particular shoe? Does it run smaller or larger?
- Check your foot measurements against the shoe inner sole measurements on the product description page. You always want the shoe measurements to be slightly bigger than your foot measurements so you are not too tight inside the shoe.
- Consider if you have a narrow foot you may need to size down or if you know your foot is wider, please choose the size larger.
FINDING YOUR BEST FIT
You will need a ruler, a pencil and a sheet of paper.
Place the paper on the ground (helps if you are next to a wall so you know where to edge of the paper begins). Place your largest foot on the paper with your heel to the edge of the sheet.
Without moving your foot, use the pencil to mark a line where your longest toe ends. Make sure you do this for both feet because most of us are a little uneven.
Now take your ruler, measure from the edge of the paper to the line you have drawn in cm. Double check your length length with the chart below for your recommend size.
Don't skip these steps and try to measure without the paper and a wall behind you! You will confuse yourself if the measurements are out!
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT OUR SIZING
There can be slight variations in sizing between the styles we carry. Please refer to the individual product pages for more detailed fit notes on each style to get your perfect fit. If a style runs small or runs large, this information will be noted in the description section of each product.
We work hard to keep our sizing consistent, but shoe fit depends on a number of different factors, including your foot width and shape. If your shoes arrive and aren’t the right fit, please don’t worry! We offer a full refund on all unworn shoes within 30 days of purchase. For more information on returns and product exchange click here.
Unfortunately we do not offer half sizes, so you will need to either choose a bigger or tighter fit if you are in-between sizes. You can always buy gel cushions to help support your feet in the shoes, or if your shoes are too tight... they may just take a few days to wear in before the leather moulds and stretches around your foot. Read more about how to stretch and soften your leather shoes here.
HIGH HIGH CAN YOU GO?
All our heel heights are listed in the description of the product page. We have designed our shoes with extra cushioning in the base of the shoe to add more comfort. This is always important for us because we know how awful it can be standing up for a long day in shoes that hurt you. Weddings are usually quite a long day, so we want to make sure you don't get that painful ache in the ball of your foot.
And lastly, if you have any questions or doubts about the shoe sizing, please contact us. We usually reply within 1-3 business days and can help you with any doubts you may have. We would love to hear from you!
Best of luck!